Attention Almouie Pediatrics Family,
Your Family is Our Family.
Almouie Pediatrics is here to service our pediatric communities and staff during this COVID-19 crisis. We are following the CDC and Health Department regulations and guidelines. Almouie Pediatrics is fully-equipped to manage this crisis. As we respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, please know our priority is the health and safety of our patients and staff. Almouie Pediatrics is OPEN for business so we can offer exceptional care and services to our families at all our locations, including Saturdays.
For 20 years, Almouie Pediatrics has taken extensive measures to separate our SICK and WELL patients to prevent cross contamination from all infectious diseases, including this Corona Virus (COVID-19).
- Separate Sick and Well Check-in and Check-out Counters
- Separate Sick and Well Waiting Rooms
- Separate Sick and Well Triage Stations
- Separate Sick and Well Scales and Equipment
- Separate Sick and Well Exam Rooms
- Separate Sick and Well Bathrooms
- Separate Sick and Well Ventilation Systems
We ask that all our patients and staff continue to use common precautionary practices such as:
- Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Stay away from people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sanitize surfaces as needed.
- Avoid crowded places and practice social distancing.
Almouie Pediatrics takes precautionary measures on a daily basis to fully disinfect our waiting rooms, exam rooms, equipment, and all other necessary surfaces. We have all CDC-approved personal protective equipment (PPE) such as masks, gowns, goggles, and gloves.
If your child is sick with a fever of 101 or higher, has respiratory symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath, and wheezing), and has been exposed to someone with a confirmed POSITIVE COVID-19 test and/or has a history of traveling to an affected COVID-19 area, please call our office BEFORE bringing your child to the clinic. We will ask you questions to determine the best course of action.
If instructed to bring your child to the office, follow these steps:
- Call from your car when arriving at the office.
- A nurse, wearing a yellow “Our Friendly Minion” gown, mask, goggles and gloves will approach your car and provide your child with a mask. Our Minion will escort you to your designated “minion room” for further evaluation.
- We ask that ONLY 1 parent/guardian accompany the patient to the appointment. Do not bring other children unless they also require medical attention.
- Due to a worldwide shortage of masks, we are asking parents/guardians to bring a homemade mask, such as a scarf or bandana, wrapped around their nose and mouth.
Almouie Pediatrics Administration